G-Force FIA Euro Pro Series Camlock Racing Harness
Availability In Stock
Euro-Style Lap-Belt configuration with belt adjusters built directly into the belt tabs for easy adjustments and excellent fit in any car.
G-Force's latest FIA homologated harness features a 2" Euro-Style Lap-Belt configuration with belt adjusters built directly into the belt tabs for easy adjustments and excellent fit in any car. Constructed to the demanding FIA 8853-2016 homolgation, the endurance-racing styled harness features a dual-sub, 6 point mounting system with pull-down lap belt adjusters. The FIA rated poly-based, comfort-coated webbing used on the G-Force Pro Series Competition Harnesses was painstakingly developed to outperform the competition while still maintaining an economical price. 3 inch shoulder belts taper down to 2 inches to help accommodate most head & neck restraints comfortably. G-Force's Camlock buckle system is made with an ultra-lightweight magnesium case and releases with a quarter turn mechanism. Funnel style receivers make plugging in the belt-ends a snap, while 40° of rotation and 10° of up/down movement allows the system to conform perfectly to the driver's body. Lightweight E-Z aluminum adjusters feature Speed Pull Tabs for quick and easy adjustment.
|Lap Adjuster:||Pull-Down Style|
|Belt Ends:||Shoulders/Sub: Loose; Lap: Sewn|
|Hardware:||Included (Snap-In Tabs Only)|
|Part Number:||GF7623 COLOR|
• Shoulder: 12" - 70" from center buckle to mounting point.
• Pull-Down: 11" - 29" from center buckle to mounting point.
• Sub-Strap: 5" - 30" from center buckle to mounting point.
• Restraint device ready shoulder belts featuring 3" to 2" webbing.
• 2” Pull-Down lap belt with Anti-Slip Springs.
• Midnight Black hardware
• Speed Pull Tabs for quick tension release
• Quarter Turn camlock buckle for easy engagement and quick release