Alpinestars Tech-1 Start v2 Racing Gloves
Simple in design, but big on performance, the Alpinestars Tech 1-Start gloves utilize a single aramidic top panel for excellent protection against fire without sacrificing comfort or feel. The fingers feature a fourchette-less design that creates a streamlined fit designed specfically for the tight confines of a cockpit. Silicone printing on the palm is ergonomically positioned for excellent grip, while thinner seams in the wrists, and a slim-fit, straight cuff offer a secure and comfortable grip.
|Manufacturer:||355 1620 xx|
- Single panel top construction incorporates an aramidic fiber main shell for high levels of protection against flames and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
- Innovative construction method results in a significant reduction in the gloves weight, as well as an extensively reduced material design.
- Box cut fingertip construction offers a seamless no-fourchettes design on the ring and middle fingers, resulting in a glove which is anatomically optimized for inside a confined cockpit.
- Ergonomically positioned silicon printed zones on palm for enhanced grip.
- Close-fitting, straight extended cuffs for a secure fit.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with an elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.