AIM MXL2 Dash Data Logger
The AiM MXL2 Dashlogger offers an attractive and easy to use interface that is perfect for amateurs and pros alike. By acquiring and displaying data from your ECU, internal accelerometer & gyro, and from the included GPS Module, information is always at hand!
- ECU Connection: Capable of acquiring data directly from the vehicle's ECU.
- Analog & Digital Inputs: 8 Analog inputs record up to 1000x per second each. 6 Digital inputs are also included.
- GPS Module: AiM's powerful GPS05 module is included in the kit for accurate lap-time and track position data
- Secondary CAN-line: CAN2 line manages data from additional modules, such as ABS, traction-control, etc.
- Internal Accelerometer & Gyro: Internal 3-Axial accelerometer and a gyroscope for crucial vehicle motion data.
- Math Channels: Configure the dash to immediately display Math Channel values, such as brake bias or a calculated gear.
- Upgrade your MXL: Have an existing MXL setup? Easily upgrade your system with an MXL adapter harness (sold separately).
The AiM MXL2 Dashlogger offers an attractive and easy to use interface that is perfect for amateurs and pros alike. By acquiring and displaying data from your ECU, internal accelerometer & gyro, and from the included GPS Module, information is always at hand! The high contrast LCD screen features a white or red backlight that can be changed conditionally and stays at an optimum brightness level with an ambient light sensor. The display, with a black-to-white contrast ratio nearly double of earlier units, can be custom defined with up to eight different pages, and numerous page styles featuring anything from vehicle data to a live track-map. The compact dash also features 6-different alrm LED's that can be custom programmed to your specific conditions, and an integrated 10-LED shift-light with customizable color-LED's.
Finally, like many AIM systems, the MXL2 is limitlessly expandable using the built-in CAN bus. Easily integrate accessories such as a SmartyCam camera system, or Lambda controller. Configuration is easy through the included Race Studio 3 software from AiM, and the dash can easily be accessed through the integrated WiFi connection.
- 37-pin standard harness
- GPS05 Module
- USB Cable
- Software CD w/ Race Studio 3