Alpinestars ZX Nomex Socks
Constructed from Alpinestars innovative Lenzing FR material, the latest version of the ZX Nomex Socks is more breathable then standard Nomex, while still maintaining a soft and comfortable fit. Lenzing FR is a natural viscose fiber with unique thermal and flame retardant properties that help it maintain a natural FIA 8856-2000 homologation. Soft to the touch, the seamless construction is designed to reduce pressure points. The unique ZX construction incorporates an elastane fiber engineered elasticity, providing excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard.
- Special material formulation offers more breathability than standard Nomex aramid.
- Lightweight, seamless construction designed to reduce pressure points.
- Fabric is extremely soft to the touch and flexible for enhanced comfort.
- Lenzing FR material is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress.
- Socks incorporate elastane fiber for engineered elasticity, comfort and freedom of movement.