Bell RS7 SA2010 Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
Built for the intense demands of high-speed open-wheel racing.
Based on the Bell HP7, the Bell RS7 Racing Helmet shares the same championship winning features developed in close collaboration with leading F1 drivers and teams. Designed to be aerodynamically sleek, lightweight and efficient, the RS7 is built for the intense demands of high-speed open-wheel racing. The lightweight carbon-composite shell features low-profile vents that lead to 14 air intake and extraction channels placed strategically around the shell. The redesigned, variable thickness shield (over 5mm in the front) features a relocated shield pivot location to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic behavior, and aid in energy absorbtion in the event of an impact. The interior has also been revamped, with ergonomical, multi-density padding to ensure the best possible fit.
|Rating:||Snell SA2010, FIA 8858|
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (7-3/8 Size):||3.5 lbs|
|Shield Style:||SE07 SRV, 3mm|
• Aerodynamically Sleek, Lightweight and Efficient as Possible
• Developed Through Close Collaboration with Leading F1 Drivers and Teams
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
• Advanced Styling and Redesigned Interior that Provides Maximum Comfort
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner
• 14 Air Intake and Extraction Channels Strategically Placed Around the Shell
• Optical Grade Injected Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) Shield
• Equipped with Double Screen Anti Fog Visor Insert
• Synthetic Rubber Gasket Ensuring That Air and Water Especially in Wet Conditions Can
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
You May Also Like