Bell M.8 SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
The wider eyeport is perfect for drivers not used to wearing a helmet, and is the style of choice for eyeglass wearers.
Keeping in the classic tradition of the M-style helmets, the Bell M.8 features enhanced visibility through its large eyeport, making it ideal for the enthusiast driver. The wider eyeport is perfect for drivers not used to wearing a helmet, and is the style of choice for eyeglass wearers. The versatile features continue with the M.8's lightweight composite shell, Comfort-Plus interior, and easy open/close air intake vents on the top of the helmet. The classic yet modern styling is sure to be a favorite among hobbyists and pros alike!
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SRV-8 (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEM815 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2154060, 2154061, 2154062, 2154063, 2154064, 2154065, 2154066, 2154067, 2154068|
• All-Purpose Helmet
• Traditional Bell Styling
• Lightweight Composite Shell
• High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Drinking Tube Systems and Radio Microphone Systems
• Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
• Multi Foam Density Standard Interior For Outstanding Fit
• Superior Ventilation System Includes Direct Flow Chin Bar Vents and Manual Level Air Intake Vents
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can
3XL: 25 1/2 - 26 3/8"
4XL: 26 1/4 - 26 3/8"
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.