Bell Infusion EV SA2010 & FIA Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
The Bell Infusion EV offers the largest/tallest eyeport in the Bell Racing helmet catalog.
EV stands for Extended Vision, and boy does this helmet have that! Measuring in at a whopping 4.4 inches, the Bell Infusion EV offers the largest/tallest eyeport in the Bell Racing helmet catalog. Perfect for eyeglass wearers, or those drivers who prefer the visibility of an open-face helmet. Using Bell's innovative component system, the Infusion EV can be outfitted with various vent kits, including side or air forced-air venting (hardware available separately). Or, use it in its standard format for your local track-day or autocross!
|Rating:||Snell SA2010, FIA 8858|
|Hans Anchors:||Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (7-3/8 Size):||3.65 lbs.|
|Shield Style:||288 SRV, 3mm|
• Huge Eyeport for Extended Vision
• Side Air and Top Air Kits Available (Sold Separately)
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
• Pro-Style Comfort-plus Interior
• New Rubber Visor Eyeport Seal
• Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
• E-max Multi-density Liner
• M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Devices
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
You May Also Like