Arai GP-6 Ped SA2010 Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
The visually striking Arai GP-6 sets the standard for competition auto-racing helmets
The visually striking Arai GP-6 (PED) sets the standard for competition auto-racing helmets. Combining Arai's proprietary, PBcLc (Peripherally Belted Complex Laminate) shell construction with a wider eyeport for improved visibility and all new ventilation, the GP-6 PED shares the same shell shape as the F-1-grid's GP-6RC helmet. The all new shell is stronger and more flexible then the outgoing GP-5 model, allowing for a softer, more comfortable EPS inner liner. Finally, the huge 10mm vent holes allow for unsurpassed ventilation.
|Rating:||SA2010, FIA 8858-2010|
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||3.65 lbs|
|Shield Style:||GP-6 Shield|
|Part Number:||ARGP6PH10 SIZE COLOR|
• Simple to use positive shield lock mechanism
• Improved shield pivot hardware aerodynamics and Type-6, 3mm shield
• Wider eye-port for increased peripheral field of view
• Large, closeable front and rear intake vents with 10mm holes for increased air intake
• Sculped chin bar and ridge along lower edge of shell to improve structural integrity
• Raised shell above the shoulders for added clearance
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.