Alpinestars Tech 1-KX Karting Gloves
Availability In Stock
Engineered to fit like a second skin with an all new lightweight chassis.
The pro-level Alpinestars Tech 1-KX Karting Gloves are engineered to fit like a second skin with an all new lightweight chassis achieved by extensively reducing material without sacrificing durability or fit. External stitching allows for maximum comfort and utilizes a new technique for improved seam strength and durability, as well as reduced weight. 2-layer stretch nylon/cotton construction offers an excellent combination of weight, feel and comfort, and is combined with a synthetic suede palm for added protection and steering feel. The pre-curved fingers and palm provide an ergonomic fit and helps to reduce material bunching, while a single-piece gauntlet cuff design utilizes a 180-degree elastic wrist band for a secure fit.
|Part Number:||AL3551817 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||355 1817 xx|
• Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of weight, feel and comfort.
• Ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
• External stitching construction technique offers improved seam strength and performance as well as being lighter due to reduced material hemming.
• Nylon-cotton finger sidewalls plus synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort.
• Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching.
• Alpinestars exclusively designed cuff opening design for easy entry and secure fitment.
• One-piece gauntlet cuff deesign incorporates 180-degree elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.
To find your size, measure around the largest part of the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, while making a fist.