Alpinestars Supertech Racing Suit
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2a/5|
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Part Number:||AL3350015 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||335 0015 xx|
High Performance Materials:
• Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex and aramidic fiber construction incorporates highly breathable mid-layer and panel inserts for performance and effective regulation of body temperature.
• Outer shell constructed from Nomex fibers for exceptional heat and flame-resistant properties.
• Alpinestars innovative material technology gives ultra-lightweight comfort with exclusive elastic fabric for fit and flexibility.
• Printed logos are durable and reduce weight.
• Fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Extended, F1 derived anatomical stretch panels in lower back and sides, crotch and knee zones providing greater flexibility and superior fit, both in and out the car.
• Form fitting suit with engineered torso shaping.
• Soft collar with knit fabric and Velcro for secure, comfortable closure.
• Pre-shaped arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
• Ribbed wrist and foot cuff closure provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time. Note: Waist & Pant sizes are included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.