Alpinestars Super KMX-1 Kart Racing Suit
|Fabric:||Cotton/Polyester (Kart Only)|
|Part Number:||AL3351017 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||335 1017 xx|
• Newly developed Cordura main shell construction that is lightweight, highly breathable, abrasion resistant, durable and comfortable.
• Comfortable and breathable, advanced poly-3D lining works in conjunction with Cordura shell for exceptional levels of ventilation and cooling comfort.
• Tech mesh inserts on crotch and under arm areas for high levels of airflow.
• Exclusive shoulder epaulette construction derived from Alpinestars Formula 1 race suits.
• Right elbow is reinforced with foam padding for resistance to abrasion and heat from the kart engine.
• Fully floating arm construction for minimal material resistance while driving and maneuverability around shoulders and upper arms.
• Newly, developed lumbar stretch panel extend round the back and hip areas for improved stretch fit in driving position and easier in and out of cockpit.
• Removable perforated poly-foam side torso padding for improved comfort and fit.
• Micro-fiber elastic foot loops secure suit in position without interfering with the foot pedals.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs for snug and soft fit.
• Low profile collar for added convenience and comfort.
• Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time. Note: Waist & Pant sizes are included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.