Alpinestars Stratos Racing Suit
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||410 g/sqm|
High Performance Materials:
• Advanced three-layer Aramidic construction for improved heat resistance and performance.
• Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the lower waist provides maximum comfort and ease of movement.
• 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Alpinestars' fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
• Adjustable belted waist for a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum fit while driving.
• Relaxed fit.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Wide thigh pockets offer convenient storage.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time. Note: Waist & Pant sizes are included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.