Alpinestars KMX-9 v2 S Youth Kart Racing Suit
|Rating:||CIK/FIA Level-2 (N 2013-1)|
|Fabric:||Cotton/Polyester (Kart Only)|
• Advanced two-layer construction for optimized performance, improved breathability and weight savings.
• Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties.
• Knitted stretch panels on back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
• Mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.
• Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with safe closure system.
• Alpinestars asymmetric front opening helps with fit.
• Adjustable waist belt allows a tight personalized fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driving.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Alpinestars Formula 1-derived design and technology shoulder epaulettes.
• Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option.
• Premium YKK zipper with personalized zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down!
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.