Alpinestars KMX-9 Kart Racing Suit - 2016 Model
|Fabric:||Cotton/Polyester (Kart Only)|
|Part Number:||AL3356015 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||335 6015 xx|
• Technical three-layer construction that meets the new homologation standard, featuring a Twill Oxford polyamide outer shell, a poly cotton twill membrane and poly-toweling lining for comfort, durability and fit.
• Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and high levels of abrasion resistance while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture-wicking.
• Mesh panels positioned on under arms, seat area, sides, waist, bottom leg for maximum ventilation.
• Alpinestars Formula 1 style shoulder epaulettes.
• Lumbar stretch panel for greater flexibility and flat profile in riding position.
• Adjustable waist belt allows a tight, personalized fit.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Two flat pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
• Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time. Note: Waist & Pant sizes are included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.
You May Also Like