Alpinestars Kart Rain Suit - Youth
Availability In Stock
Lightweight, 100% waterproof and breathable material and tailored for the younger/smaller racer.
A must have when racing in poor conditions, Alpinestars' Youth-sized Kart Rain Suit is constructed from a lightweight, 100% waterproof and breathable material and tailored for the younger/smaller racer. Taped seams and elasticized waist, wrist and leg cuffs help keep the elements out, while the tailored fit prevents bunching and excessive flapping at speed when worn over a standard karting suit. Reinforced right elbow protects against heat from the kart engine.
|Fabric:||Polyester (Kart Only)|
• Clear, waterproof over-suit for competition use.
• Constructed with 100% waterproof materials and taped seams to prevent water ingress.
• Precise fit minimizes flapping at high speeds.
• Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design.
• Inner V-shaped gusset enables use during heavy downpours.
• High profile collar provides a complete seal against the elements.
• Elasticized cuffs on the wrist and ankles.
• Heavy duty, textiles sleeve panel for resistance against heat from the kart’s engine.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down!
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.