Alpinestars Kart Rain Suit
|Fabric:||Polyester (Kart Only)|
• Clear, waterproof over-suit for competition use.
• Constructed with 100% waterproof materials and taped seams to prevent water ingress.
• Precise fit minimizes flapping at high speeds.
• Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design.
• Inner V-shaped gusset enables use during heavy downpours.
• High profile collar provides a complete seal against the elements.
• Elasticized cuffs on the wrist and ankles.
• Heavy duty, textiles sleeve panel for resistance against heat from the kart
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time. Note: Waist & Pant sizes are included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.