Alpinestars K-MX 5 Kart Racing Suit - 2014 Model
|Fabric:||Cotton/Polyester (Kart Only)|
|Part Number:||AL3353012 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||335 3012 xx|
• High performance nylon outer layer is engineered for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
• Mesh panels positioned on the shoulders, armpits and seat area provide excellent ventilation performance.
• Poly-mesh lining around the torso greatly enhances driving comfort.
• Innovative fully floating arm is constructed from knit fabric for maximum flexibility around the shoulders while driving.
• Stretch inserts around the lumbar area enhance flexibility and help maintain the suit
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time. Note: Waist & Pant sizes are included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.
You May Also Like