Alpinestars GP Start Racing Suit
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2a/5|
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Part Number:||AL3355614 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||335 5614 xx|
• Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and improved heat-resistance performance.
• 100% Aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
• Aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuff and boot leg cuff for excellent comfort and fit.
• Unobtrusive thigh pockets for convenient storage.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time. Note: Waist & Pant sizes are included for reference only. Make sure to double check all measurements! Your ideal size will be the smallest size that includes your largest measurement below:
A. Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
B. Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel.
C. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, about 20cm below the waist line.
D. Inseam: Standing against a wall, measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg.
E. Arm Length: Measure from shoulder to wrist.