AIM Mychron Light TG Lap Timer
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and is no longer available through OG Racing.
We apologize for any inconvenience this product discontinuation may cause.
The AIM Mychron Light Lap Timer features a modern, easy-to-read display, simple hands-free use, and loads of features - all in a compact and attractive package!
Perfect for track-days or road races, the Mychron Light TG was designed for use on board both motorcycles and automobiles. The ultra-compact and waterproof design measures only 3.2" x 2.5" x 1" and features a vibrant and easy-to-read LCD display. Despite its tiny footprint, the Mychron Light TG can store up to 50 different track names, 1200 laps and has a built in clock/calender and built-in lap management database. 128kb of non-volatile memory means that when your batteries go, your data doesn't!
Using a single trackside infra-red beacon (included) the Mychron Light TG accurately records lap after lap. Extra beacons can be purchased separately to record up to 5 split-lap times.
Powered by popular x2 2430 coin batteries.
- High-contrast green LCD display (6V version)
- Built-in clock and calendar
- Built-in lap management database
- Stores up to 50 track names
- Lap times histogram display
- Configurable number of split times
- 128 kb non-volatile memory stores up to 1200 laps
- Optional USB cable for gauge configuration, data download and firmware upgrade
- Additional trackside lap and segment beacons available separately
- Water resistant (IP 65 standard)
- Rubber pushbuttons
- Simple and friendly configuration menus
- Two year limited warranty