Sparco Superleggera RS-9.1 Racing Suit
Availability In Stock
Second in weight only to the Hocodex-equipped Sparco Extrema, the Superleggera RS-9.1 offers a slightly more traditional style and fit.
The Sparco Superleggera has been redesigned for 2016 to continue as the lightest multi-layer suit on the market today. Second in weight only to the Hocodex-equipped Sparco Extrema, the Superleggera RS-9.1 offers a slightly more traditional style and fit. Developed through an exclusive partnership with Dupont, the ultra-lightweight knit fireproof fabric is highly breathable and comfortable to wear. Stretch paneling borrowed from the Eagle suit is lighter and far more durable then typical stretch fireproof fabrics and has been strategically placed to provide an optimal seated position. Pre-curved arms allow for additional ergonomics and comfort. X-Cool Silver lining helps draw heat from the body to help keep you cool, while on the outside, a unique stitching pattern accents a flat sheen finish to create an attractive fitted look and feel.
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Fabric Weight:||250 gr/sqm|
|Part Number:||SP11269 SIZE COLOR|
• Extremely lightweight and breathable
• Fitted look and feel
• Unique phone pocket on thigh
• Pre-curved Arms for comfort in driving position
• Fully floating sleeves w/ Eagle Stretch Fabric
• Multi-direction back stretch panels with Eagle Stretch Fabric
• Exclusive Nomex fibers provide superior fire protection and quality
• X-Cool Silver treatment applied to inner liner draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time.