Sparco KS-3 Kart Racing Suit
Availability In Stock
Developed in conjunction with the CIK/FIA and complies with the latest CIK-FIA 2013.
Available in Adult AND Junior Sizes!
The Sparco KS-3 Kart Racing Suit was developed in conjunction with the CIK/FIA and complies with the latest CIK-FIA 2013 standard where the protection afforded by the suit changes based on the impact risk for each exposed area. The 3-layer suit provides substantial abrasion resistance, while semi-floating arms and a stretch panel on the lower back make for a comfortable fit. Venting is added to the inside of the leg, and underarms to help increase breathability and regulate body temperature on hot days. The stylish, single-tone color includes accent stitching, contrasting exposed zipper closure, and Sparco's signature epaulettes for a striking appearance.
|Rating:||CIK-FIA N2013.1 Level 2|
|Part Number:||SP2329 SIZE COLOR|
• 1 of 2 suits in the world to pass new FIA homologation (Suit is valid of 5yrs vs. 3yrs)
• Abrasion-resistant outer fabric, with soft cotton terry lining for durability and comfort
• Internal leg and underarm vents for breathability
• Half floating sleeves and lower stretch panel for mobility
• Internal elastic leg "stirrup" to keep pant legs in position while seated
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down!