OG-Racing/SPA Giveaway Sweepstakes - Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter:
1. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America who are at least 18 years of age at the date of entry. Limit one entry per household, person, and/or email address. OG Racing reserves the right to examine identification and may reasonably choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. In the event that a chosen winner is deemed ineligible, a new winner will be chosen within 14 days. OG Racing reserves the right to deem any entrant ineligible for any reason without notice.
2. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of OG Racing and SPA Technique, Inc. their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family (i.e. current and ex-spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and steps in any of the foregoing categories) and other household members (i.e. roommates, housemates, significant others, and partners of each legally residing at the same address) of each are NOT eligible.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY FOR ENTRY. Providing OG Racing with an order, information, or any other compensation for entry is not required and will NOT increase one's chances of winning.
4. All entries and subsequent information provided within the entry form become property of OG Racing and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, incomplete, or from ineligible entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of OG Racing. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person(s) involved in making such entries will be banned from participating in the contest at the sole discretion of OG Racing.
5. Entry submission will be accepted from January 1st, 2013 at 12:00 AM until April 14th, 2013 at 11:59 PM. Any entry submissions before or after this prior mentioned time frame will be forfeited without notice.
6. To enter, call OG Racing toll free at 1-800-934-9112 during the time period in which entries are accepted and inform the customer service representative that you wish to enter the SPA System Giveaway. Calls made to the OG Racing track store or any other OG Racing locations other than the Sterling, VA store will not be eligible for contest entry.
7. Alternatively contestants may enter through the following channel(s):
a. For internet based entries (whether via email, social networks, or online submissions):
i. Entrants will be asked to complete an entry submission form through a third-party website. Completion of the entry form with any additional information besides contact information will not increase one's chances of winning.
ii. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the registered email account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. The holder of the email account is the natural person who is assigned the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the second level domain associated with the email address in question.8. All entrants may be required to subscribe to the OG Racing newsletter without notice. Entrants who are automatically subscribed to the OG Racing newsletter, which may enroll the entrant to receive future solicitations and notifications from OG Racing, may be canceled at any time without penalty.
9. Social networking site operators (including, without limitation, Facebook and Twitter) are in no way a sponsor, endorser, or administrator of the contest and are not affiliated with OG Racing, SPA Technique, Inc., or its contests in any manner. Entry information provided to the contest through social networking sites is being provided to OG Racing, not the associated social networking site operator.
10. All entrants agree to the following (and OG Racing or SPA Technique, Inc. may (but is not obligated to) require, as a condition of entry, that entrants sign a separate agreement or, with respect to online entities, affirmatively check a box or an “I agree” button agreeing to some or all of the provisions set forth in this document) upon being chosen as a winner:
a. Contact OG Racing within five (5) days to claim their prize.
b. Provide OG Racing accurate identification and shipping information.
c. Take a picture of themselves with the grand prize under the following conditions:
i. Winner represents and warrants that he/she own the rights to, or has obtained permission to use, the photo submitted.
ii. Winner represents and warrants that OG Racing and/or SPA Technique, Inc. may post the photo on their respective websites, or social network pages.
iii. Winner agrees and acknowledges that OG Racing and/or SPA Technique and contest sponsors and their respective affiliates, parents, employees, agents, and all other related parties may use for advertising and/or promotional purposes, entrants name, image, submitted photo, other entry materials and/or biographical information on newspaper advertisements, websites, promotional emails, social media pages, and/or any other medium in connection with participation in this contest or otherwise without the payment of any additional compensation to you.
iv. Winner understands and agrees that OG Racing and/or SPA Technique, Inc. shall be the sole and exclusive owner(s) of the photograph submitted and agrees to sign any documents requested by either party to evidence of such transfer of ownership.11. Winners will be chosen on a completely random basis on April 15th, 2013. On this date, the winners will be contacted by OG Racing to be informed that they have been chosen as grand prize winners, and the prizes will be awarded.
12. Two grand prize winners will be chosen to each receive one (1) MFM400S SPA Fire system. The estimated retail value of one (1) grand prize is $375.00.
13. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein or stated on any related contest promotional material, no person will be entitled to receive any prize until after their eligibility has been confirmed or accepted by OG Racing and all required paperwork has been completed by the pending winner within the required deadlines
14. All prize winners must contact OG Racing within five (5) business days of being advised by OG Racing that the prize has been awarded. OG Racing may use any submitted communication methods (i.e. email, telephone, direct mail, etc.) to notify an entrant that they have been chosen as a winner.
15. Prizes not claimed within five (5) business days of being advised by OG Racing that the prize is available for shipping shall be considered forfeited (without notice to the winner) and become property of OG Racing. Such prize may be awarded to another entrant or discarded of at the discretion of OG Racing Management.
16. OG Racing reserves the right to substitute a prize for another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes will NOT be allowed to be redeemed for cash or store credit. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed, except as may be determined by OG Racing in its sole and absolute discretion on a case by case basis.
17. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and may be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more in any calendar year.
18. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received by OG Racing.
19. OG Racing Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by OG Racing.
20. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
21. OG Racing reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare this contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or integrity of the contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person, whether or not a participant in the contest; (ii) alter or amend these contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the contest at any time without prior notice.