Simpson X-Bandit SA2010 Helmet
Availability In Stock
The Simpson X-Bandit helmet takes the proven aerodynamic advantages of the classic Bandit design, and makes them even better!
The Simpson X-Bandit helmet takes the proven aerodynamic advantages of the classic Bandit design, and makes them even better! The recessed eyeport offers a 100% shield seal, perfect for open cockpit and dirt racing. The X-Bandit also features a newly designed shield pivot system, and an easier to open shield-latch.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Drilling Required|
|Weight (7-3/8 Size):||3.65 lbs|
|Part Number:||SI426 SIZE COLOR|
• Best for multi-use, stock car, drag racing, sprint car and karting
• Classic Bandit flagship design, improved aerodynamics through design innovation
• Newly designed shield pivot system
• Newly designed shield latch opens with ease
• Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
• Head and neck restraint compatible; radio communications available
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.