Simpson Voyager Evolution SA2010 Helmet
Availability In Stock
With all new, modern styling, the Simpson Voyager Evolution builds upon the popular Voyager line of Simpson racing helmets
With all new, modern styling, the Simpson Voyager Evolution builds upon the popular Voyager line of Simpson racing helmets. The multi-use design is perfect for everything from road-racing to the dirt-track and the drag-strip. The large eyeport design allows for a variety of accessories, such as a rear-wing, top-vents, and even a top-cap for fresh-air systems (add-ons available separately).
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Drilling Required|
|Weight (7-3/8 Size):||3.75 lbs.|
|Part Number:||SI419 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||419 SIZE COLOR|
- Manufactured in the USA
- Best for multi-use, stock car, drag racing, sprint car and karting
- All new design that offers a variety of upgrades and features including rear wing, top vents or a top cap for fresh air systems (Call for upgrades)
- Newly designed shield pivot system
- Newly designed shield latch opens with ease
- Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal, our largest eye port for excellent field of vision
- Head and neck restraint compatible; radio communications available
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.