Simpson Venator SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
Constructed from a lightweight fiberglass shell certified to the latest Snell standards.
Based off the popular Carbon Venator, the Simpson Venator is constructed from a lightweight fiberglass shell certified to the latest Snell standards. Named for the ancient Roman Gladiator (see the resemblance?), the latest helmet is equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints, the Venator helmet features an all new plush interior with gel ear cups for increased comfort.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Part Number:||SI685 SIZE|
• Plush interior with Simpson branding on cheeks
• Gel ear cups with optional padded ear inserts
• Compatible with Simpson's ear cup speakers (sold separately)
• Frontal head restraint ready
• Recommended for multi-use, Circle Track, Drag Racing, Sprint Car and Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
You May Also Like