Simpson Speedway Shark Junior Racing Helmet
Availability In Stock
Identical in design to the adult model, the Simpson Junior Shark Racing Helmet brings great Simpson styling with an SFI 24.1 approval!
Identical in design to the adult model, the Simpson Junior Shark Racing Helmet brings great Simpson styling with an SFI 24.1 approval! Features a lightweight aerodynamic Simpson shell with an exclusive impact absorbing liner.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Drilling Required|
|Weight (MED Size):||2.85 lbs|
|Part Number:||SI178 SIZE COLOR|
• Exclusive impact absorbing liner with form fitting, fire-resistant lining<
• Compatible with two 3mm shields (clear & smoke)
• Shields are anti-fog with hard coating
• Includes padded helmet bag
• Side pipe option available
• Lightweight aerodynamic outer shell
SizingMedium - 20"/51 cm
Large - 20 3/8"/52 cm
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.