Red Line Two-Stroke Racing Oil
Availability In Stock
Red Line Two-Stroke Racing Oil is the ultimate in two-cycle performance providing improved power and perfect cleanliness
Red Line Two-Stroke Racing Oil is the ultimate in two-cycle performance providing improved power and perfect cleanliness. The high-temperature stability prevents deposits in even the hottest upper ring and piston crown areas. Provides unequaled protection in motorcycles and marine engines as a premix or injection oil.
Price is per 16 oz bottle
- Ultimate in two-cycle performance, extreme cleanliness
- Popular in racing and daily applications like motorcycles, marine, snowmobile racing, etc.
- Dyno proven for gains of 3-5% and more power over longer runs
- For use where NMMA TC-W3 lubricants are recommended
- High-temp stability prevents deposits on combustion chambers, exhaust ports, upper ring, and piston crown
- Suggested use at 50:1, but useful up to 100:1 depending on operating conditions
- Chemistry in Two-Cycle Kart Oil and Two-Stroke Race Oil are identical, with different labels