Red Line Engine Break-In Additive - 16oz
This is especially important in flat-tappet engines where bigger camshafts grinds and higher valve spring pressures are now popular. This additive is designed to allow pistons rings to seat properly, while allowing other engines components to avoid excessive wear.
A 16 oz. bottle treats up to 12 quarts of motor oil, so in many cases one bottle can serve two different engines. This product can also be used in conventional and synthetic oils during regular operation, providing an extra package of protection otherwise not found in most motor oils.
Price is per 16 oz. Bottle
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity - 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils