Red Line 75W90 GL-5 Gear Oil - Quart
Availability In Stock
Red Line 75W90 Gear Oil is recommended for most street driven and racing differentials
Red Line 75W90 Gear Oil is recommended for most street driven and racing differentials. Excellent performance in conventional and limited-slip units. Also for limited-slip manual transaxles which require a 90 WT oil. Most popular Red Line gear oil, with thousands of applications for passenger cars, light trucks, and racing vehicles. Contains limited-slip friction modifiers.
• Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
• High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
• Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
• Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
• Exceed API GL-5 specifications
• Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.