Necksgen Youth Head And Neck Restraint System
Availability In Stock
The Necksgen head and neck restraint system is SFI 38.1 certified.
The SFI 38.1 certified Necksgen head and neck restraint system features an innovative tether design that distributes impact loads through 4 different load paths. With an adjustable rear brace, the Necksgen is designed to fit seat angles from 10-40 degrees. This adjustment range also allows for a custom fit to the driver. Free floating pads allow for maximum comfort, while the US-made Dupont carbon-composite material offers strength and weight savings.
Technical Information• SFI 38.1 Approved
• One size fits most adults
• 4 adjustable angles (10-40°)
• Low rear for helmet & roll bar clearance
• Can accept 2” or 3” seat belts
• Wings keep belts in place
• Belt guides keep unit centered
• Body forming pads
• Flexible & comfortable
• Quick release helmet hardware
• One adjustable tension neutralizing tether
• Full range of head motion