Longacre Accutech SMI 3-Gauge Panel - OP, WT, OT
Availability In Stock
The 2-5/8" Stepper-Motor gauges use a small electronic motor that turns a fraction of a rotation to drive the pointer.
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and is no longer available through OG Racing.
We apologize for any inconvenience this product discontinuation may cause.
Longacre's 3-Gauge Accutech SMi Panel comes complete with the advanced AccuTech SMi Gauges. The 2-5/8" Stepper-Motor gauges use a small electronic motor that turns a fraction of a rotation to drive the pointer. Much more precise then traditional mechanical gauges, many pro-racing teams are switching to Stepper-Motor gauges to improve accuracy. The gauges include ultra bright LED warning lights that are easily set by the user. The Oil Pressure gauge includes 3 total set-points to make sure you notice motor problems before they become disastrous. The kit includes everything necessary for installation - heavily insulated wiring, soldered/heat-shrinked terminals, lights, and senders. Includes an attractive composite panel with carbon fiber pattern.
• Oil Pressure (0-100 psi)
• Water Temperature (100-280° F)
• Oil Temperature (100-340° F)
Watch a short video from Longacre on this gauge:
• 2-5/8" gauge withmolded polycarbonate/ABS case
• Included electronic sensor drives the gauge - no oil or fuel in the driver’s compartment for safety.
• Easy-to-Read thru-the-dial LED backlights and an illuminated pointer
• Self testing - Pointers swing full scale and all LEDs light up when car is started
• Lightweight molded ABS panel with a carbon fiber pattern pre-wired and ready for installation
• Can be used with 12 & 16 Volt negative ground systems
• 3 gauge panel with OP, WT, OT
You May Also Like