Kirkey 47-Series Intermediate Road Race Seat
Availability In Stock
The new Intermediate Road Race seat is designed for entry level road course cars.
The popular and affordable Kirkey Intermediate Road Race seat is designed specifically for entry level road course cars. Sold in a full range of sizes, the Intermediate Road Race is constructed from 5052-aluminum for maximum support and strength. Comfortable enough for endurance events, the specially engineered shoulder and side supports maximize support without sacrificing performance.
Add a seat cover for increased comfort! High Density padding is covered by breathable Air-Knit fabric.
|Manufacturer:||47300, 47500, 47700, 47900|
• Constructed from TIG welded .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum.
• MIG welded inside for added strength.
• A true road race design with built in shoulder support.
• Aluminum extrusion around perimeter for extra strength and safety.
• Contoured head rest is designed to help support helmet.
• Extra support at rib height provides support for high-G cornering without interfering with shifting.
• Molded rubber inserts for lap and sub belt openings.
• Optional seat-cover includes high density foam padding for extra comfort and support.
Seat size ordered is measured at the hips. Seat is 1.5" wider at the front/top of the thighs then the hip size order. Measurements do not include seat cover.