HJC SI-12R SA2010 Racing Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
Now with a removable and washable interior lining for easy cleaning!
The HJC SI-12R Racing helmet features the same great styling and technology of the original SI-12, but has been updated with a completely removable inner-lining for super-easy cleaning. Weighing in at a feathery 3.1 lbs, the SI-12R is constructed from an Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell. The ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System flows air through the lightweight titanium top-front vent, and flushes the heat and humidity out the rear exhaust.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled|
|Weight (MD Size):||3.1 lbs|
• ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
• Removable and washable fire-retardant, moisture wicking interior
• Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell: Super lightweight.
• Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
• Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield: Optically-superior 3D design provides 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating.
• Ear Cup option (available separately)
• Deluxe Helmet Bag Included
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.