HJC SI-12 SA2010 Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
Everything you've always wanted in a helmet and less. Our innovative shell technology allows us to build a fully equipped racing helmet that feels as light as feather, yet provides all the features and comfort you demand.
Everything you've always wanted in a helmet and less. Our innovative shell technology allows us to build a fully equipped racing helmet that feels as light as feather, yet provides all the features and comfort you demand. The HJC SI-12 helmet uses a newly developed Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell to rival the lightness of any carbon fiber helmet on the market. Weighing just over 3 lbs., the CAD designed SI-12 is HANS compatible and offers the same ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) Technology found on other HJC helmets. Just what you'd expect from HJC - the world's #1 helmet manufacturer!
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled|
|Weight (MD Size):||3.1 lbs|
• Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell: Super lightweight.
• Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
• "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
• Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield: Optically-superior 3D design provides 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating.
• Fire Resistant Comfort-Carbon Interior: Moisture-wicking and comfortable.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
You May Also Like