HJC FI-10R SA2010 Racing Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
Now with a removable and washable interior lining for easy cleaning!
The HJC FI-10R Racing helmet features the same great styling and technology of the original FI-10, but has been updated with a completely removable inner-lining for super-easy cleaning. The top-entry forced air helmet features 7 strategically located entry points around the crown of the helmet to maintain an even positive pressure and keep the driver cool and breathing fresh air. The outer snorkel pivots 360 degrees to make installation easy in even the most cramped cockpits! The Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave shell is shared with the popular SI-12 model for weight savings you can feel.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled|
|Weight (MD Size):||3.30 lbs|
• Advanced Super-Lite Composite Weave Shell
• Low Profile Top Forced Air with Multi-directional Air Hose Fitting
• Channeled Ventilation System for Air Circulation.
• Pre-drilled for a Head and Neck Restraint.
• Removable and washable fire-retardant, moisture wicking interior
• Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield with Tear-off Posts.
• Ear Cup option (available separately)
• Helmet Bag Included
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.