HJC FI-10 SA2010 Racing Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
The HJC Fi-10 offers an exciting forced-air option to HJC's popular motorsports helmet lineup
The HJC Fi-10 offers an exciting forced-air option to HJC's popular motorsports helmet lineup. Featuring the same Advanced Super-Lite Composite Weave Shell found in the SI-12 helmet, the Fi-10 adds an adjustable, multi-directional low-profile top-mounted forced-air inlet. A custom channeled internal air-circulation system guarantees that the driver's head stays cool and dust free in even the most adverse desert conditions.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled|
|Weight (MD Size):||3.30 lbs|
• Advanced Super-Lite Composite Weave Shell
• Low Profile Top Forced Air with Multi-directional Air Hose Fitting
• Channeled Ventilation System for Air Circulation.
• Pre-drilled for a Head and Neck Restraint.
• Fire Resistant Moisture-wicking Comfort-Carbon Interior.
• Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield with Tear-off Posts.
• Helmet Bag Included
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.