G-Force GF505 Racing Suit
Availability In Stock
Breathable comfort with a Fire Retardant cotton shell and Coolquilt liner.
The design of the G-Force GF505 Racing Suit gives the driver breathable comfort with its FR cotton shell and Coolquilt liner. Coolquilt not only means breathable comfort, but is also lined with a special fire retardant fabric that wicks moisture away from your body giving a cooling effect. Nomex fleece liners used by the competition do not absorb moisture well and are not as durable. Built with all the right stuff including Nomex cuffs, brass zipper with Nomex tape, Nomex thread, a cool, comfortable FR cotton shell and a Coolquilt liner. The suit has a TPP rating of approximately 26. Styling includes white arm and leg stripes along with the standard front billboard with contrasting piping.
|Part Number:||GF505 SIZE COLOR|
• Pyrovatex Fabric, with Nomex Cuffs
• White billboard trimmed in contrasting piping
• White arm and leg stripes
• Spacious pockets including chest pocket
• TPP rating of 26
1. Measure Stomach at the largest circumference.
2. Measure Waist at normal belt-line.
3. Measure Sleeve from the back of the neck (at center) to your wrist; arm bent 90° angle at the elbow.
You May Also Like