Employment OpportunitiesOG Racing is always in search of positive, energetic individuals with an interest in joining the motorsports industry and who can help build on our company philosophy of premium customer service. If interested in joining the OG Racing team, please e-mail your resume and a brief introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
As one of the country's leading retailers of Motorsports Safety Equipment, OG Racing is currently seeking shipping and receiving staff for our warehouse. This is a full time position. Hours are 9-6 Monday to Friday. Starting salary is $9.00 to $15.00 per hour depending on experience, with potential to advance to a management position. Duties to include shipping, receiving, inventory count and general warehouse duties. Experience with man-up stock picker a plus but not required. Must be motivated and a self starter who wants to grow with us. We offer personal days, hospitalization and dental.
We are searching for both full and part time positions in our Sterling, VA warehouse. Salary commensurate with experience.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Filling customer orders according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Using computer hardware and software to generate labels and maintain equipment
• Performing daily and weekly cleaning according to SOPs
• Maintaining and organizing adequate shipping supplies
• Using manual and electric pallet jack as needed
• Ensuring that products processed for shipping are delegated to correct courier
• Assisting in others areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned
• Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and be in good physical condition.
If interested in joining the OG Racing team, please e-mail your resume and a brief introduction to: email@example.com.