Bell Vador SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
Intimidate the competition with the aggressively styled Vador!
The Bell Vador Racing Helmet departs from Bell's typical classic styling with its sinister blunt nose and fighter pilot shield. The lightweight composite shell surrounds a comfortable interior with Bell's Comfort-Plus fire-resistant fabric. Rear facing vents and a rubber shield gasket help prevent dust & debris from entering the helmet, making the Vador perfect for dirt track and drag-racing. Intimidate the competition with the aggressively styled Vador!
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||289 SRV (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEVAD15 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2154082, 2154083, 2154084, 2154085, 2154092, 2154093, 2154094, 2154095|
• Multi-use Helmet with Aggressive Styling
• Fighter Pilot Style Shield
• Lightweight Composite Shell
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrate Radio Microphone Systems
• Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
• Multi Foam Density Standard Interior For Outstanding Fit
• Rear Facing Chin Bar Venturi Airflow Vents Allow Air Exchange While Preventing Dust from Entering the Eyeport
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
• Standard Size Eyeport
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.