Bell Star Infusion SA2010 & FIA Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
Featuring a unique design that allows for both Top-Air or Side-Air (kit sold separately) configurations
NOTE: This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and is no longer available through OG Racing.
We apologize for any inconvenience this product discontinuation may cause.
The Bell Star Infusion Forced-Air helmet is based on the popular Star GP design, creating the ultimate in forced air helmet technology. The Star Infustion features a unique design that allows for both Top-Air or Side-Air (kit sold separately) configurations. The sleek, aerodynamic styling is suited for both dirt-track and sports car racing. Combined with the ultra-lightweight construction, this pro-level helmet performs!
|Rating:||Snell SA2010, FIA 8858-2010|
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||3.35 lbs|
|Shield Style:||287 SRV, 3mm|
|Part Number:||BESTARINF SIZE COLOR|
• Featuring Bell's Air Chamber Technology
• Easily Adapted to a Side Forced Air Configuration (Top Air configuration standard)
• Ultra-lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
• Standard Sized Eyeport
• Positive Seal Visor System
• Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
• E-max Plus Multi-density Liner
• Pro-Plus Style Custom-Fit Interior System
• M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Device Anchor Systems
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.