Bell RS7 Carbon-Fiber SA2010 Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
Ultra-lightweight carbon shell is styled with aerodynamic performance in mind.
With carbon fiber technology from the pro-ready HP7, and the classic style from the RS7, the Bell RS7 Carbon is ideal for performance oriented club racers. Using Bell's high-pressure resit transfer molding system, the RS7 Carbon's ultra-lightweight carbon shell is styled with aerodynamic performance in mind. The sleek shape features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels; an innovative shield design and hollow synthetic rubber gasket helps improve acoustic comfort. Designed to work seamlessly with Bell's chin bar, top gurney and rear spoiler kits (available separately) for stability at higher speeds.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||3.40 lbs|
|Shield Style:||SE07, 3mm|
|Part Number:||BERS710 SIZE CARBON|
• Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Shell
• Advanced Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels with Carbon Air Intake Covers
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Ensuring that Air and Water Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
• SE07 3MM shield with Double Screen Anti Fog Insert (DSAF) (SV SE07 Pivot System)
• Available in Duckbill (Front Spoiler) Configuration (call for details)
• Designed to Work with Bell’s Chin Bar, Top Gurney and Rear Spoiler Kits (available separately)
• Compatible with Ear Cups to Reduce Ambient Noise (available separately) • Adapted for Closed Car Forms of Racing with Top Forced Air Inserts to Improve Ventilation (Sold Separately)
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.