Bell Mag 1 Rally SA2015 Open-Face Helmet
Availability In Stock
Equipped with a Peltor intercom system and boom-style microphone.
Built on Bell's classic open-face platform, the Sport Mag Rally is designed specifically for the high demands of rally racing. The lightweight composite shell contains a comfortable, energy absorbing liner with removable cheek pads that is equipped with a Peltor intercom system and boom-style microphone. The minimalist ultra-thin speakers (no ear cups) are comfortable and easy on the ears.
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Part Number:||BESPMR15 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2154202, 2154203, 2154204, 2154205|
• Fully compatible Peltor intercom system
• Adjustable boom for perfect positioning of noise cancelling microphone
• Ultra-thin integrated speakers (no ear cups)
• Lightweight Composite Shell
• E-Max Multi-Density Energy Absorbing Liner
• Classic Bell Open Face Styling
• Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
• Comfortable Standard Interior Fit with Velcro Cheek Pads
• M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
• Visor Peak Included
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.