Bell K1 Pro SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
Excellent fit and ventilation for all types of racing.
Limited Availability. Place selection in Shopping Cart to check stock. Pre-Order yours today!
The Bell K1 Pro Helmet is a multi-use, budget priced helmet complete with aero-styling and an aggressive front spoiler/chin gurney. Designed for open-wheel racers, the light weight K1 Pro offers excellent fit and ventilation for all types of racing.
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||287 SRV (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEK1P15 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2154020, 2154021, 2154022, 2154023, 2154024, 2154025, 2154030, 2154031, 2154032, 2154033, 2154034, 2154035|
• All-Purpose, Versatile Helmet
• Aggressive Bell Aero Styling
• Lightweight Composite Shell
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install IntegrateRadio Microphone Systems
• Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
• Multi Foam Density Standard Interior For Outstanding Fit
• Superior Ventilation System Includes Direct Flow Upper and Lower Chin Bar Vents, Ten Intake and Extraction Vents and a Clear .200 mm Air Intake Vent (Included)
• Top Forced Air Option Available (Sold Separately)
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
• Standard Size Eyeport
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.