Bell GTX.3 Carbon-Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
The popular and aerodynamic Bell GTX.3 receives a lightweight, carbon-fiber treatment.
Limited Availability. Place selection in Shopping Cart to check stock. Pre-Order yours today!
The popular and versatile Bell GTX.3 helmet is now offered with a lightweight, carbon-fiber shell. A favorite for racers competing in open-wheel, open-compartment formula, karting, and dirt-track events, the GTX.3 Carbon provides an integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance at higher speeds. The venturi-style air exchange system utilizes rear facing vents for improved air circulation and increased comfort and performance. The integrated shield is combined with a hollow-core, rubber gasket and double-screen anti-fog (DSAF) visor for clear, fog-free vision while keeping dust and dirt from entering the helmet.
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||DSAF SE03 (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEGTX3C15 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2152112, 2152113, 2152114, 2152115, 2152116, 2152117, 2152118|
• Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Shell
• High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
• Sleek Aerodynamic Styling with Integrated Wing
• Venturi Airflow System Allows Air Exchange While Preventing Dust and Dirt from Entering the Helmet
• Front Chin Bar Gurney (Duckbill) for Improved Aerodynamic Performance
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Drinking Tube Systems and Radio Microphone Systems
• Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior Fabric for Improved Comfort and Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
• Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads for Professional Fit
• Standard Size Eyeport
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.