Bell GTX.2 SA2010 Helmet
Availability Out of Stock
The Bell GTX.2 Racing helmet features a front lip and rear aerodynamic spoiler for better helmet stability at high speed and a venturi air exchange system that helps force air throughout the helmet.
The Bell GTX.2 Racing helmet features a front lip and rear aerodynamic spoiler for better helmet stability at high speed and a venturi air exchange system that helps force air throughout the helmet. The side-vents allow air to enter the helmet, while keeping the dirt out, making the Bell GTX.2 popular amongst circle-track racers, karters and all manner of open-cockpit racers.
|Rating:||SA2010, FIA 8858-2010|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (7-3/8 Size):||3.45 lbs|
|Shield Style:||287 SRV (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEGTX210 SIZE COLOR|
• Open Wheel, Open Compartment Helmet
• Sleek Aerodynamic Styling
• Integrated Aero Wing
• Ultra-lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
• Standard Eyeport
• Venturi Air Exchange System
• Positive Seal Visor System
• Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
• E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
• Pro-style Comfort-plus Interior
• M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Device Anchor Systems
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
You May Also Like