Bell GP.3 SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
Geared towards Open-Wheel, Formula, & Kart racers who are in search of superior aerodynamics.
Combining traditional F1 styling, a versatile air intake system, and a lightweight composite shell, the Bell GP.3 helmet is at home in open & closed cockpit racers alike. Loaded with professional level features, the GP.3 is geared towards Open-Wheel, Formula, & Kart racers who are in search of superior aerodynamics. Improved shield integration insures a tight fit to keep out air, water and debris, while the standard DSAF visor (Double Screen Anti-Fog) offers excellent visibility despite the racing conditions. Easy open/close air intake vents on the top of the helmet provide maximum ventilation when combined with the direct-flow chin-bar vents.
|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SE03 DSAF (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEGP315 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2153100, 2153101, 2153102, 2153103, 2153104, 2153105, 2153106, 2153107, 2153108, 2153110, 2153111, 2153112, 2153113, 2153114, 2153115, 2153116, 2153117, 2153118|
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
• High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
• Superior Ventilation System Includes Direct Flow Chin Bar Vents and Manual Level Air Intake Vents
• Front Chin Bar Gurney (Duckbill) for Improved Aerodynamic Performance
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Aerodynamic Accessories Available including Chin Bar and Top Gurneys and Rear Spoiler (Sold Separately)
• Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Drinking Tube Systems and Radio Microphone Systems
• Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior Fabric for Improved Comfort and Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
• Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads for Professional Fit
• Standard Size Eyeport
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.