Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
The legendary Dominator is the most innovative, popular and successful open wheel helmet that Bell has ever produced.
In-Stock in most sizes/colors. Place selection in Shopping Cart to check stock.
The classic Bell Dominator.2 helmet is based on Bell's original, and most winning open-wheel racing helmet. With its aggressive and distinctive styling, the Dominator.2 continues the tradition of the original Dominator helmet, but uses Bell's latest lightweight carbon composite shell technology. Designed specifically for open-wheel and kart racers, with excellent aerodynamic stability, outstanding comfort, and superior ventilation.
|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||287 SRV (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEDOM215 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2153033, 2153034, 2153035, 2153036, 2153037, 2153038, 2153043, 2153044, 2153045, 2153046, 2153047, 2153048|
• Built-in Aero Gurneys for High Speed Stability and Performance
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
• Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Radio Microphone Systems
• Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior Fabric for Improved Comfort and Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
• Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads for Professional Fit With Extra Firm Neck Collar Support
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Positive Visor Seal Prevents Dust From Entering the Eyeport
• Full Ventilation (Chin Bar, Forehead, Top Vents)
• Standard Size Eyeport
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.