Arai GP-5W SA2010 Helmet
Availability In Stock
Featuring a tall eyeport, the Arai GP-5W is a favorite of stock car, sedan, and rally drivers alike.
Featuring a tall, 90mm (3.5") eyeport, the Arai GP-5W is a favorite of stock car, sedan, and rally drivers alike. The exterior and interior shape and design are typical Arai, and nearly identical to those found on the top-end GP-5 helmet. Combined with the larger, more open eyeport, the GP-5W is sure to be your next favorite helmet!
|Rating:||SA2010, FIA 8858-2010|
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||3.55 lbs|
|Shield Style:||GP-5W Shield|
|Part Number:||ARGP5W10 SIZE COLOR|
• Lightweight ScLc (Super Complex Laminate Construction) shell technology
• Arai's signature "natural" shell shape featuring a lower center of gravity
• 90mm eyeport
• Removable cheekpads for easier cleaning
• Upper ventilation system with 2 large intake and exhaust ducts
• Pre-Drilled for Hans Device
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.