Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Gloves - 2013 Model
Availability Out of Stock
The pre-curved fingers allow a natural driving position, while reinforced cross stitching in the fingers prevents the glove fingers from twisting.
The Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Glove offers the same great styling as the 1-ZX, but in an SFI & FIA approved package. The Nomex & flame retardent cotton lined construction provides excellent temperature control while maintaining maximum comfort and feel for the driver. Ergonomically placed Pittards leather is combined with a specialized slash/dot pattern on the palm to maintain grip in the diciest situations. The pre-curved fingers allow a natural driving position, while reinforced cross stitching in the fingers prevents the glove fingers from twisting.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.3/5|
|Part Number:||AL3550212 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||355 0212 xx|
• Innovative Nomex and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
• Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of body heat for a comfortable, dry feel.
• Ergonomically positioned Pittards leather patches on the palm and fingers are backed with memory foam for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption.
• Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam to protect against impacts.
• Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
• Palm features a slash/dot pattern treatment for improved feel and grip.
• Reinforced cross-stitching on the finger fourchettes prevents excessive material twisting when driving.
• Straight-cut cuff features an easy to use Velcro wrist closure strap.
To find your size, measure around the largest part of the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, while making a fist.
You May Also Like