Alpinestars Tech 1-K Karting Shoes - 2014 Colors
These colors have been discontinued by Alpinestars. Limited Availability
The Alpinestars Tech 1-K Karting shoes have long been the standard for kart racers around the world. Constructed from a combination of microfiber and mesh, the Teck 1-K has been specially developed by Alpinestars' auto racing footwear department for extreme durability and comfort. An exclusive rubber compound covers the supportive sole for impressive levels of grip, while maintaining comfort, flexibility and touch-sensitivity of the pedals.
|Rating:||None, Kart Specific|
|Part Number:||AL2712013 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||271 2013 xx|
• Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable microfiber upper and mesh to afford ultra‐light weight, excellent breathability and superior feel.
• Strategically placed mesh paneling placed in the tongue, heel and side of the shoe offer excellent ventilation.
• External toe reinforcing for additional abrasion resistance.
Comfort and performance:
• Low profile ankle with Velcro strap closure for a customized and secure fit with support and padding for comfort.
• Innovative lacing system features Kevlar-reinforced eyelets for durability, styling and secure closure.
• Ergonomic footbed for greater feel and precision.
• Ultra-thin Formula 1 spec sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed to provide pedal sensitivity and grip - in both wet and dry conditions.
• Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, Polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
Please keep in mind that manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes - sizing may vary accordingly.